APRIL 2, 11:59 pm DEADLINE UOIT STUDENTS, POST DOCS, ALUMNI, FACULTY ONLY
for ADMISSION TO April 8 Lean Canvas WORKSHOP AND PITCH COMPETITION
You could win!
Financial support (grants for students only).
Free Incubator Services:
- seating in a best in class incubator – May 4 to August 28 2015
- 2.5 hour seminar/workshop once per week
- 1:1 business coaching
- Sessions conducted by UOIT professors, Spark Centre Advisors, industry experts and guest lecturers
- Learn to build your strategic plan and marketing plan
- Learn financial management, presentation skills and more
- Regular coaching culminating a complete strategic plan and go to market implementation plan
- Access to experienced entrepreneurs
- Access to resources from CAIP partners Ryerson and SFU
- For Student Teams only: Student teams may also include non-student members but must include one UOIT student who is not graduating in 2015.
FOUR STEPS AND YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY:
STEP 1: PLEASE REVIEW THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Applicants must be in the planning or early execution stage of a business
- Applicants must be UOIT students, post docs, or faculty
- Business must have a technology focus
- Business must have the potential for high-growth and scaling
- Product and service businesses are eligible
- Incorporation is not required
- Business must be less than 3 years old
- Business must be under 1 million in sales
This workshop and competition is gating for the UOIT Brilliant Summer Incubator for those interested.
STEP 2: BEFORE YOU BEGIN REGISTRATION, PLEASE HAVE THE NAMES AND EMAIL ADDRESSES OF YOUR TEAM MEMBERS HANDY
Please be advised that your registration information is being collected using a Google Form.
Step 3. FILL OUT THE LEAN CANVAS SUBMISSION AVAILABLE HERE
Step 4. EMAIL THE COMPLETED LEAN CANVAS SUBMISSION BY Thursday APRIL 2, 11:59 pm TO KAREN.ZAVITZatUOIT.CA
THANK YOU! WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU on April 8 at 9:30 AND HAVING A GREAT DAY.
Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy and Legal - Please refer to each partner's policies by clicking on the logo above.