FastStart DC, Brilliant UOIT, and Spark Centre are pleased to present:
HOW TO SMART NETWORK LIKE A PRO - THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW, BUT SHOULD!
with ROBERT WEESE of SPARK CENTRE
What you will learn:
• How to network if you are an introvert
• Icebreakers - they can be fun AND helpful!
• Gain confidence - don’t get tongue-tied
• Build rapport with “strangers”
• Develop a method for follow up actions
• Learn about business cards - when and how to use them
• It’s not all about social media!
Who should attend:
• Students looking to get out of their comfort zone and improve their networking skills
• Future job seekers
• Nervous networkers
This session will help you develop the networking skills necessary to help you navigate through the many exciting events during Do It In Durham! 2015!!! Be confident and sell yourself! We hope to see you in person at this fun and interactive workshop session!
FastStart is an entrepreneurship partnership among: University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Spark Centre, Durham College, Trent University, Fleming College and GPIC. FastStart is funded in part by the Government of Ontario through the On-Campus Entrepreneurship Activities program managed by Ontario Centres of Excellence. FastStart is a member of the Ontario Network of Entrepreneurs.
BRILLIANT | Entrepreneurship @ UOIT is supported by FastStart and the Zones of Incubation and Innovation. The Zones of Incubation and Innovation are funded in part by NRC-IRAP's Canada Accelerator and Incubator Program